At Regal Estates, we want to make the process of selling your property as hassle free and simple as possible.
Below are the steps of our sales process:
- First thing first, to get a very rough idea of your property value you can use our free 60-second online tool to give you a rough idea of what your property may be worth
- Book in a free no-obligation valuation with one of our sales managers – Call us on 020 8459 2530 we will send you a confirmation text and email and meet you at the property.
- At the appraisal, we will run through comparable data, recently sold properties and properties on the market to establish the market value of your property for sale and advise on the achievable sale price based on this information, buyers on our books and general market trends.
- Once you instruct us to sell your property we will agree the terms of business and sign off on the paperwork. You will need to ensure that you have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) before we can market the property for sale.
- We will then arrange full marketing of your property via floor plans, professional pictures and send you these for approval, once agreed upon we will go live with marketing.
- We will search our extensive database of buyers to search for suitable buyers and advertise on property portals and start viewings.
- After viewings and feedback from potential buyers we will feed this back to you.
- Once we have offers these must be made in writing from the buyer and in some instances, we will request proof of funds as well as proof of agreement in principle from the buyers’ lender, we will also establish if there is a chain in place with the buyer.
- Once a sale has been agreed we will send out a memorandum of sale out to your solicitor and the buyers solicitor.
- Your buyers’ solicitor will request local searches and agree a suitable date for exchange of contracts – we will assist all parties throughout the whole process to ensure a smooth transition from sale agreed through to completion.
If you would like to know more about our sales process, get in touch, our Willesden based sales agents have over two decades worth of experience in helping clients successfully sell their properties.