At Regal Estates, we want to ensure that you find your ideal room to rent in Willesden Green or the surrounding North West London areas. Whether you’re looking for a house or flat share, with an ensuite or a large garden, we want to ensure you find accommodation that suits your needs. We manage hundreds of rooms in North West London and you can be rest assured that as a tenant in one of our room lets the property will be professionally managed.
Our lettings team have over 20 years’ experience renting properties in and around North West London, and have placed countless tenants in their perfect properties.
If you are looking for a room to rent please see below for more information on the process:
- Once you have decided you want to rent a room and have an idea of areas of interest and monthly budget you can start your online search by seeing our available properties via our website and on our partner portals RightMove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket. Many of our rooms are not advertised online therefore it is best you register with us over the phone.
- If you see something you like on our website or that we have sent you via email call us on 020 8459 2530 to arrange a viewing. One of our negotiators will run through your requirements to see what rooms would be suitable.
- We will arrange viewings with you over the phone and we will show you what we have available within your search criteria, once you book a viewing with us we will send you a text and email to confirm the viewing. Please note that we will call you approx. 30 minutes before the appointment to confirm your attendance.
- You will then meet with one of our letting negotiators at the property at the time agreed. We will guide you around the room and communal areas answering any questions you may have.
- Once you have seen a room and want to put in an offer speak to us to put your offer in writing via email, we will tell you during the viewing what information you need to provide and we will present this to the landlord as well as agree furnishings and requirements (if any).
- Once your offer has been accepted, you will need to make a holding deposit payment to secure the room to rent, this can be made via bank transfer or via our website or over the phone. Your lettings negotiator will give you more details about this. This holding deposit will be deducted from your final balance.
- We will then begin the referencing process of which your lettings negotiator will run through what is required. We conduct employer, landlord, affordability and credit checks as a minimum standard and a one month deposit and one month advance rent plus fees will be required on all rooms. Please see this list of documentation requirements.
- Once referencing is complete we will draw up contracts that can be signed either in the office or digitally online and then key collection will be arranged.
- You can view our fees for tenants here.
We would like to also note to tenants looking for house shares that we let and manage rooms directly with the legal owners of the property and you will not have a situation where the property is being sub-let. We have seen a rise in tenants seeking rooms who have been let down by other agents perpetrating to be legitimate agents/landlords. As a tenant you must ensure that you always use an agent that is registered with a client money protection scheme or if not using an agent you are dealing with the direct owner of the property.
If you’re looking for a room to rent in Willesden Green, please contact us. With a wide selection of house shares in North West London we’ll help find you a room to suit your needs and within your budget requirements. If you are looking for a professional letting agent and would like to know more about our services, feel free to give us a call to discuss your options.