At Regal Estates, we want to ensure that you find the ideal property to rent at the right price.
Whether you’re looking to rent a house in Kilburn or an apartment in Willesden, Neasden or the surrounding areas, we can help. Our lettings team have over 15 years’ experience renting properties in and around North West London, and have placed countless tenants in their perfect properties.
Below we have outlined the stages to successfully rent property:
- Decide you want to rent a property and have an idea of areas of interest and monthly budget and start your online search by seeing our available properties via our website or even on our partner portals Rightmove and Zoopla. Many of our properties are not advertised online therefore it is best you register with us.
- If you see something you like on our website or that we have sent you via email call us on 020 8459 2530 to arrange a viewing. One of our negotiators will run through your requirements to see what properties would be suitable.
- We will arrange viewings with you over the phone and we will show you what we have available within your search criteria, once you book a viewing in with us we will send you a text and email confirmation to confirm the viewing.
- Meet one of our letting negotiators on site at the time agreed and we will guide you around the property answering any questions you may have.
- Once you have seen a property and want to put in an offer speak to us to put your offer in writing via email, we will tell you on the viewing what information you need to provide and we will present this to the landlord as well as agree furnishings and requirements (if any).
- Once your offer has been accepted, you will need to make a holding deposit payment to secure the property to rent, this can be made via bank transfer or via our website or over the phone. Your lettings negotiator will give you more details about this. This holding deposit will be deducted from your final balance.
- We will then begin the referencing process of which your lettings negotiator will run through what is required. We conduct employer, landlord, affordability and credit checks as a minimum standard and a one month to six week deposit and one month advance rent plus fees will be required on all properties.
- Once referencing is complete we will draw up contracts that can be signed either in the office or online.
- You can view our fees for tenants here.
If you’re looking to rent a property in Willesden Green, please contact us. With a wide selection of properties in North West London we’ll help find you a property to suit your needs and within your budget requirements. If you are looking for a professional letting agent and would like to know more about our services, feel free to give us a call to discuss your options.