At Regal Estates, we want to ensure that you find the ideal property to rent and at the right price.
If you’re thinking of renting property in Willesden Green or the surrounding North West London area get in contact today and our letting agents will help you through the renting process. Our lettings team have over 15 years’ experience renting properties in and around North West London, and have placed countless tenants in their perfect properties.
Below we have outlined the stages of successfully renting property:
- Once you have decided you want to rent a property and have an idea of areas of interest and monthly budget you can start your online search. We have a varied portfolio of available properties via our website and on our partner portals Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket. Many of our properties are not advertised online therefore it is best you register with us.
- If you see something you like on our website or that we have sent you via email call us on 020 8459 2530 to arrange a viewing. One of our negotiators will run through your requirements to see what properties would be suitable.
- We will arrange viewings with you over the phone and we will show you what we have available within your search criteria, once you book a viewing with us we will send you a text and email to confirm the viewing. Please note that we will call you approx. 30 minutes before the appointment to confirm your attendance.
- You will then meet one of our letting negotiators on site at the time agreed and we will guide you around the property answering any questions you may have.
- Once you have seen the property and want to put in an offer speak to us to put your offer in writing via email, we will tell you on the viewing what information you need to provide and we will present this to the landlord as well as agree furnishings and requirements (if any).
- Once your offer has been accepted, you will need to make a holding deposit payment to secure the property to rent; this can be made via bank transfer, through our website, bank transfer or over the phone. Your lettings negotiator will give you more details about this. This holding deposit will be deducted from your final balance.
- We will then begin the referencing process of which your lettings negotiator will run through what is required. We conduct employer, landlord, affordability and credit checks as a minimum standard and a one month to five week deposit, no administration fees are payable. Please see this list of documentation requirements. Each property may require a different level of referencing and it is best to discuss this with your negotiator.
- Once referencing is complete we will draw up contracts that can be signed either in the office or digitally online. We will then arrange the key collection with you at a convenient time for you.
- You can view a schedule of fees here.
If you’re looking to rent a property in Willesden Green, please contact us. With a wide selection of properties in North West London we’ll help find you a property to suit your needs and within your budget requirements. If you are looking for a professional letting agent and would like to know more about our services, feel free to give us a call to discuss your options.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.