At Regal Estates, we want to make the process of letting your property as stress free as possible. We have done this for over 500 Landlords and counting.
Below are the stages of our letting process:
- Decide that you want to use Regal Estates to let your property. See what our clients say about us and our services offered. We let and manage 600+ properties throughout North West London and most of our business is based on referrals from existing happy clients. We believe you will not find a letting service as comprehensive as ours.
- Book us in for a no obligation appraisal of your property, we will go through comparable information with similar let properties with you giving you statistics and information on how we will achieve the highest rent and most suitable tenants for your property and will advise you on the asking rent.
- On the appraisal, we will also go through your legal obligations and how we can assist, for example arranging the EPC certificate and gas safety certificate as well as going through right to rent checks etc. We are an ARLA| Propertymark registered agent so you can be rest assured of a quality and a compliant service.
- Once you instruct us and sign off on the terms of business we will begin marketing and advertising your property to our database of registered applicants as well as RightMove, Zoopla, Primelocation and many other property portals. The more people that see your advertised property, the more viewings we will achieve to lead to the best possible offer and the right tenant for your property. We also have a large database of registered current applicants so we will also push out your property to these applicants too.
- We will carry out accompanied viewings and keep you updated via email, phone and text message or your preferred method on viewings and feedback. You will receive a text each time a viewing is booked in so you know exactly when viewings occur – we are happy to liaise with current tenants to make things happen and ensure good lines of communication with all parties.
- Once you accept an offer we will take a holding deposit from the applicant and then begin our referencing process which includes right to rent immigration, employer, affordability, previous landlord and credit checks and collect documents to ensure you have the most suitable tenant.
- We will draw up the tenancy agreements (all of our tenancy agreements comply with the latest legislation and are some of the most comprehensive on the market)
- Once the tenancies and final balances are completed we can arrange the inventory (if required) and check in your new tenant.
- If we are rent collecting or managing your property – you and your tenants will receive login details for PropertyFile our landlord and tenant CRM (customer relationship management) system so you can both access relevant tenancy documents and report issues.
For a full list of our fees to landlords click here.
If you would like to know more about our lettings process and services, please contact one of our letting agents who will be happy to assist you.