At Regal Estates, we want to make the process of letting your property as stress free as possible. We have done this for over 500 Landlords and counting.
If you are thinking of letting property in Willesden Green or the surrounding North West London area then read our letting process below for more information:
- See what our clients say about us and the letting services we offer to help you understand why Regal Estates should let your property. We let and manage 600+ properties throughout North West London and most of our business is based on referrals from existing happy clients. We believe you will not find a letting service as comprehensive as ours.
- Book us in for a no obligation appraisal of your property. We will go through comparable information with similar let properties within Willesden Green and North West London, providing you with statistics and information on how we will achieve the highest rent and find the most suitable tenants for your property.
- On the appraisal, we will also go through your legal obligations and how we can assist, including arranging the EPC and gas safety certificates as well as going through right to rent checks. We are an ARLA Propertymark registered agent so you can be rest assured of a quality and compliant service.
- Once you instruct us and sign off on the terms of business we will begin marketing and advertising your property to our database of registered applicants as well as RightMove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation, OnTheMarket and many other property portals. The more people that see your advertised property, the more viewings you will achieve, leading to the best possible offer and the right tenant for your property. We also have a large database of registered current applicants so we will also push out your property to these applicants too.
- We will carry out accompanied viewings and can keep you updated via email, phone and text message on viewings and feedback. You will receive a text each time a viewing is booked in so you know exactly when viewings occur – we are happy to liaise with current tenants to make things happen and ensure good lines of communication with all parties involved in the process.
- Once you accept an offer we will take a holding deposit from the applicant and then begin our referencing process which includes right to rent immigration, full employer referencing, affordability and previous landlord and credit checks; we will collect all necessary documents to ensure you have the most suitable tenant.
- We will draw up the tenancy agreements (all of our tenancy agreements comply with the latest legislation and are some of the most comprehensive on the market).
- Once the tenancies and final balances are completed we can arrange the inventory (if required) and check in your new tenant.
For a full list of our fees to landlords click here.
If you would like to know more about our lettings process and services, please contact one of our letting agents in Willesden Green who will be happy to assist you.