On 13th May 2020, the government updated their guidance on home moving in England during the COVID-19 outbreak allowing those who wish to move home to now be able to do so.
Health and safety remains our key priority for all of our employees and customers, and our office has been busy putting a number of risk assessment measures in place to protect all of our employees and our customers.
• Our office is open and there is a limited number of staff in the premises with others continuing to work remotely.
• Visitors to the office are allowed by appointment only with tenants and applicants restricted from entering the office without prior appointment and all visitors will need to be wearing personal protective equipment.
• Adjusted layout in the office to help maintain social distancing wherever possible.
• Providing hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities to employees and visitors.
• Providing anti-bacterial wipes and latex gloves where necessary.
• Regular office cleaning and disinfection.
• Increased hand washing for staff and customers who enter the premises.
• Viewings have commenced on vacant properties with employees adhering to social distancing and use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves.
• Where viewings are being carried out in HMO properties with vacant rooms prior notice is being given to other occupiers within the property so that they are aware of the viewings.
• Limiting property viewings to 2 members of the same household and are by appointment only with no open house or continuous block viewings.
• Where we accompany viewings we will maintain a 2m distance and wear face coverings.
• Carrying out market appraisals remotely via a video call where possible or if carried out in person, adhering to the latest government safety guidance to protect our staff and employees.
• Risk assesment of each employee to customer interaction. If social distancing cannot be maintained the actvity will not be carried out
As always, we are here to help you and provide free no obligation advice. Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 020 8459 2530 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org