Buying Property in Willesden Green
We’re local property specialists; we’ve helped buyers in Willesden, Dollis Hill, Neasden, Harlesden and throughout North West London find their perfect property for the past 15 years. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a Buy to Let Landlord we can help you find your next property.
If you’re looking to buy a property in Willesden Green or the surrounding North West London area there are several factors to consider, we have outlined these points below:
- Once you have decided you want to buy a property, you will need to have an idea of areas of interest, budget and affordability. It is a good idea in the current market to have finance in place at the start of your property search given the competitive nature of the London property market. If you would like to speak to a mortgage broker we can put you in touch with RAM Financial Options.
- If you have seen a property you like on our website call us on 020 8459 2530 to arrange a viewing. We have many new properties not yet advertised on our website so make sure you register your details with our team. You can view our available properties for sale here.
- Our team will show you what properties we have available within your search criteria; once you book a viewing in with us we will send you a text and email confirmation to confirm the viewing.
- You will then meet with one of our sales negotiators on site at the time agreed and we will guide you around the property answering any questions you may have.
- Once you have seen a property and want to put in an offer speak to us to put your offer in writing via email, we will tell you on the viewing what information you need to provide. You will most probably need to provide proof of funds/mortgage offer/agreement in principle.
- Once your offer has been accepted, you will need to provide us with your solicitors’ details and we will send out the memorandum of sale to your solicitor and the sellers solicitor.
- The conveyancing process will now start, local searches will begin and a date agreed for exchange of contracts.
- A survey will need to be arranged through your mortgage broker. If you are a cash buyer you are to do this yourself.
- Once the valuation report has been received from the lender you will then have a mortgage offer.
- Exchange of contracts will then occur which is when a transfer is deposited from your solicitor to the vendors’ solicitor, this is normally 10% of the purchase price.
- A completion date will be set where all funds will be transferred to the vendors’ solicitor, once this occurs keys will be released and you will have completed your property purchase!
If you’re interested in buying property in Willesden Green or the surrounding North West London area, contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.