London is diverse and so are we. Regal Estates employ people from a variety of backgrounds and levels of experience. Below are a list of current job vacancies.
Sales Manager - Estate Agency
Job level: Minimum 5 years’ Experience in Sales (Estate Agency)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, commission and career progression
Contract type: Permanent Employment
Description: Regal Estates are an established residential Estate Agents in based in Willesden, North West London and are seeking to grow their estate agency sales model.
Having been established in the industry for over 20 years and financially very solid they are seeking a suitable candidate with at least five years of residential estate agency sales experience ideally in North West London to head the department.
The role would be best suited to a dynamic and proactive individual who will be provided all the key tools to accelerate this vibrant sales department.
The candidate should be ambitious and look to grow along with the company.
Key candidate criteria:
- Must have a clean valid UK/EU driving licence
- Must have good understanding of North West London
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of an executive team
- Must be highly determined & motivated
- Must offer an enthusiastic and proactive approach to new business
Previous experience in a similar role is highly preferred and we are seeking an ambitious candidate which is the key element in addition to industry experience.
The successful candidate will be offered a very competitive salary package, continuous personal development opportunities and ongoing training with career progression.
If you would like to apply please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with a brief covering letter.
Full Time Lettings Negotiator
- Advertising properties on various property portals to generate applicant enquiries
- Qualifying potential applicants and registering them
- Knowing your applicant database and pairing applicants with properties
- Booking property viewings and showing applicants around properties
- Negotiating offers and working closely with the lettings manager to close deals
- Handling the tenancy application process from start to finish
- Diary and appointment management
- Liaising with tenants and landlords throughout this process, including the applicant referencing process to ensure everything goes smoothly until the tenant checks in
- Strong phone presence
- Good presentation skills
- Good written verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding applicant requirements and pairing this with available properties
- Good diary and time management skills
- Ability to work in team and also individually
- Full UK driving licence
If any of the above roles are of interest send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header CV followed by your name and we will be in touch.